Games and Skills Clinics
Sessions are generally held on Saturdays in one-hour segments consisting of a 30-minute skills clinic and a 30-minute 3-on-3 game. Sessions are led by Premier Basketball Club Staff and volunteer coaches.
Dates and Locations
Our Littleton beginner basketball league is offered during the following months at local Jefferson County, Colorado schools:
- Fall Session1: September-October
- Fall Session 2: November-December
- Winter Session 3: January-February
Pre-K through 3rd grade - Divisions will be made based on grade and/or skill level. Advanced players can request to play up in an older division but players are not allowed to play down in a younger division.
*Participants must be 3 years old by the start of the program and potty trained.
- Patriot Division - Ages 3-4
- American Division - Ages 5-6
- National Division - Ages 7-9
Team Formation and Coaches
Teams are formed based on location, school attending, and coach relationships. Teams consist of 4-6 players with a maximum of 7 players. All teams are co-ed. All team coaches are volunteer parents assisting the Premier coaches running the session.
AAU Membership Requirement
AAU membership ($16) provides secondary personal insurance and facility liability insurance for Utah Premier programs. Membership is in effect from 9/1/18-8/31/19.
Cost and Uniforms
- $90 per 6 week season
- $15 reversible jersey provided to all players at their first game if players need a new one.
What to Bring and Ball Size
All players must bring a great attitude, water bottle, reversible jersey and black shorts. Basketballs will be provided at all sessions!
LITTLE BALLERS LEAGUE COACHES
NOTE: Our Premier Coaches will design the plan, run the drills, and ref the games for each session. The Volunteer Coaches are more responsible for supporting the Premier coaches, managing the players on their team, and assisting the Premier coaches with the drills/gameplay. Coaching/High Level basketball experience is not required. We prefer coaches who will help our players have fun with basketball and help grow their love for the game!
1. Complete your annual Concussion Course - Click Here to get started. Once you have been sent your completion certificate, proceed to Step 2 below and you will be able to upload the certificate to your coaches application. If you have already completed a Concussion Course in the last year, you can upload the completion certificate in Step 2 below.
2. Coaches Application - Fill out the Coaches Application at the link below.
Little Ballers Coaches Application
3. Background Check - Once we receive your completed Coaches Application, we will run your background check and let you know ONLY if there are any issues.