· Session 1 - Saturday September 16- Saturday October 21 (Registration Deadline Friday September 8th...space is limited to the first 120 participants!)
· Session 2 - Saturday November 4th to Saturday December 16th NO SESSION ON SATURDAY NOVEMBER 25th (Registration Deadline Friday October 27th...space is limited to the first 120 participants!)
· Session 3 - Saturday January 20th to Saturday February 24th (Registration Deadline Monday January 15th...space is limited to the first 120 participants!)
· Patriot Division – Ages 3-4
· American Division – Ages 5-6
· National Division – Ages 7-9 *Winter sessions are for players up to 4th grade
Games and Skill Clinics: Games and skill clinics will be held on Saturdays in one-hour segments consisting of a 30 minute skill clinic and 30 minute game.
Cost: $90 Per Session - $15 for Jersey
Team Formation: Teams are co-ed and are formed based on location, school attending and coach relationships. Teams generally consist of 5-6 players with a minimum of 4 and maximum of 7.
**Final rosters, coaching assignments and schedules will be emailed to all participants no later than one week before the start of each session.
Locations: All games and skill clinics will be held at convenient Littleton schools.
Coaches: All coaches in the Little Ballers League are volunteer parents who are taught by Colorado Premier Basketball Club Staff. Sessions will be run by both Colorado Premier Basketball Club staff and volunteer coaches.
WE NEED COACHES! If you are interested in coaching in the Little Ballers League, please contact us!
Uniforms: All players will be provided with a reversible game jersey at their first game and are required to wear black shorts.
Balls: We will provide balls for all players to use for practice and games.
What to Bring: Water bottle, reversible jersey, black shorts and a great attitude!
**REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR LITTLE BALLERS **
Session 2 is now closed. Session 3 will open soon!